CraftyEdge Solutions is committed to ensuring the protection of your data privacy. Should we ask you for certain information by which you can be identified when using our website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we do with the information we collect
· To personalize your experience by understanding your needs and provide you with a better service.
· To customize our website according to your interests.
· To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address provided by you.
· To improve our products and services based on the information and feedback provided by you.
· To process transactions. However, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To respond to inquiries and/or other requests and/or questions by using the email address you provide.
We collect your information at the time of your subscription and/or newsletter subscription and/or fill out a form and/or registration on our website. The information collected are your name, email, mailing address, cell phone number as a part of the subscription or registration process on our website.
We execute different measures to ensure data security of your personal information when you subscribe, submit, or access your personal information.
All the supplied sensitive information are transmitted through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to the database of our Payment gateway provider and is accessible by the authorized body only to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell and/or trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, and/or protect ours as well as others rights, property, or safety.